Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Shrinkage

This might be my favorite picture of myself in years, for a very simple reason:



I'm wearing a men's size medium shirt. It fits.
At least in workout clothes from Target, and t-shirts from Old Navy, I'm there.
Down three sizes from xxl. 
Considering I'm about an inch and a half under six feet tall, I can't imagine I'll ever fit into a men's small - so this is likely the last smaller shirt size I achieve.

As for pants:

Not as good a picture.
Down to a size 32 waist, down from 42.

I donated almost all of my oversize clothes yesterday. I had way more than I had expected:


12 full bags, with a conservative estimate of about 30 pieces in each bag... over 350 articles of clothing out the door.

Now I'm wondering if I'll need to get rid of all my large shirts, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment